Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Analysis of Scott's Blog

The blog I chose to analyze is titled shark cage. The title basically sums up the entire page. Out of all the blogs I analyzed, this one in particular caught my eye. The author is Scott. His bright blue and green colors and pictures of sharks made his blog unique. He did a great job in creating a theme that shows his audience he enjoys scuba diving. Even though he stated he likes to scuba dive, I think by the pictures and colors of his profile one would be able to figure it out on their own. I also think he is an outgoing and possibly an extreme person because of the lime green writing and pictures of sharks displayed on the side of his blog. I really enjoyed analyzing Scott’s blog and think he did a great job of incorporating his personality and hobbies into it!

2 comments:

Nick Tambakeras said...

Great job analyzing Scott's blog. As you can see, just a few adjustments and additions to the standard blogger template tells you so much about a person. Also, you pick up on Scott's ability to keep the "Shark Cage" theme going throughout the page. It doesn't just stop with the words. It carries on into colors, images, other text. Excellent observations!

Scubadiver1188 said...

Thats why sharks are awesome. Some people wonder why I am so in love with an animal that could easily bite my arm off and swim off with it... in that case i would case the shark punch it and get my arm back... just kidding. Sharks need to be respected and marveled at. Thank you for the very kind post.